Is it possible to change a photo contest entry before voting starts

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I think it is possible to change a photo contest entry before voting starts, but i am not finding how to do it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Thanks @Becky. Actually, i will not be changing my photo but i want Dinu to change his
giggle.gif
because he just sent me a photo that he had taken of a Kingfisher that is so beautiful, but he never pays attention to me so he will probably not change his photo. But it is good information to have for the future. Now is Cricket season anyway and he is a Cricketeer (Bowler) for many years and all other things have faded into the background for him for at least another month:). It is not so much that i want him to win as it is that i would like other people to see the photo as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds good! Well if you can't convince him to change it, there is a 'Birds' category in March - so he could always hang on to it and enter it then (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Super, thank you @Becky. I was wondering if you had ever given thought to a "Trees" theme?

I had some feedback from @granjera about new topics too and we decided to add a Greenery theme - it replaces the 'Whole Garden' theme for April. Thought it would be a good catch-all for trees, shrubs, houseplants, etc :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Great about the Greenery theme. So that would eliminate any colorful blooming flowers and just be green things and maybe tree trunks?

Actually i heard from Dinu and he was thinking the same thing about wanting to change the photo so i told him how to do it. He is almost exactly half way around the world from me, which means he is probably sleeping now, so maybe he will change it tomorrow.:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
All of the discussions are coming up with a "latest" attachment, for example on the Lawns discussion: Lush and green or brown and patchy? Discuss them all here.
Latest: What's this ? Tetters, Yesterday at 10:54 PM
. Did I hit a wrong key? It's not a big problem, but a bit disconcerting.

Ask a Question