Intro

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Not much to say except hello to everyone, and I hope the sun is shining where you are at. I'm in Texas where we get our fair share so I planted a few tomatoes, potatoes, okra and cantaloupe.
Understand this is strictly a small scale operation because at 68 the old energy level has got up and gone. But... I let mother nature do all the work for me with her sun and some water. It's amazing to watch her in action. Best of luck to all and may you walk on warm sands.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Hello and welcome from a fellow Texas gardener. My husband and I have a small farm in central Texas with chickens, vegetable gardens, herbs, and flower gardens. It's a lot of fun, and I hope you find your gardens to be rewarding and entertaining, too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Welcome! Up here, in Canada, we aren't due for sun for another couple months. Definitely lots of snow, still. Looking forward to when it finally warms up and I can get some gardening done.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
:)A warm welcome to you @trashcancarla
:)A warm welcome to you @trashcancarla
Hello and welcome from a fellow Texas gardener. My husband and I have a small farm in central Texas with chickens, vegetable gardens, herbs, and flower gardens. It's a lot of fun, and I hope you find your gardens to be rewarding and entertaining, too!
Not much to say except hello to everyone, and I hope the sun is shining where you are at. I'm in Texas where we get our fair share so I planted a few tomatoes, potatoes, okra and cantaloupe.
Understand this is strictly a small scale operation because at 68 the old energy level has got up and gone. But... I let mother nature do all the work for me with her sun and some water. It's amazing to watch her in action. Best of luck to all and may you walk on warm sands.
Understand this is strictly a small scale operation because at 68 the old energy level has got up and gone. But... I let mother nature do all the work for me with her sun and some water. It's amazing to watch her in action. Best of luck to all and may you walk on warm sands.[/QUOTE
Thanks to all for the warm welcome
Unknown.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States

I'm also deep in the heart of Texas. Thanks neighbor.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Welcome! Up here, in Canada, we aren't due for sun for another couple months. Definitely lots of snow, still. Looking forward to when it finally warms up and I can get some gardening done.
Wish I had a way to ship you some, Thanks!

Ask a Question