Interuption and the car show.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Capture3375.JPG

Major fire destroys Serenity Assisted Living in Thetford Township. the crew had to go to this fire about 5 guys from another shift who volunteered to help with the car show carried on in fine fashion.

031.jpg

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Another Buick at the show. I really like it and the owner wasn't around long tro talk to. He is a Fireman.

Air flow fix.

Really enjoyed talking to this cars owner. Five times the one panal was painted till the color was what he wanted. Turned out the secret was the primer a mix between gray and red. Powered by a Flat head V8 and triple Stronburgs.

A Pontiac Lemans.

Another one.

Ford.

And another Ford, T bird.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Our Neighbour at the show on the south side was a Fiat 500 with a wrap Rally Car.

Mopar er.

Nice car but way to much yellow for me. Included the dash and all interior painted areas and even the grill.
Where is the Chrome

We were walking over to get some coffee when this beauty drove in. I say to the driver, you drove so fast the gas cap flew off. He had called his son to get him one before I came back to take pictures.

Chopped S 10 Rat infested truck

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love the Buick. People seem to be offended when I ask them how they like their station wagon. They replay "it's not a station wagon it's an SUV. I try to tell them that a rose by any other name.... oh well Madison Avenue has them all convinced that they aren't driving their father's car.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Old car collectors would be offended if you called their station wagon a SUV.
There has to be a point in History when the car companies stopped advertising station wagons and went to Suvs

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
my husband is headed up to Syracuse, NY for "the" car show. he thought his car would be done for entry, not so. but he is going anyway to check out the area . suppose to have 8,000 cars there on show.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Old car collectors would be offended if you called their station wagon a SUV.
There has to be a point in History when the car companies stopped advertising station wagons and went to Suvs

Remember the Eagle? It was a 4x4.

Passenger vehicle that was produced by American Motors Corporation (AMC) from 1979 to 1987. Introduced in August 1979 for the 1980 model year, the coupe, sedan, and station wagon body styles were based on the AMC Concord.
Model years: 1980–1988
Transmission: 4-speed manual; 5-speed manual; 3-speed TorqueFlite automatic; Overdrive (diesel only)
Also called: Eagle Wagon; American Eagle

265257.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Yup owned a 1981 model with Slect Tract. You had to totaly stop to place it in Slect Track drive for the First couple of years.
A pin locked the ST shift lever from being engaged.

8000 cars at a show, I would avoid like the Plague. Best I do is around 500 cars.
Port Huron Mi 2017.

2019 is supposed to be even bigger as they are adding a extra block or 2 of parking.

Ask a Question