Instagram

Reaction score
I have a lot of friends who love to brag and show off their garden pictures on instagram. Are any of you guys instagram gardeners. I prefer to take a shot of my beautiful flowers rather than post selfies. If you enjoy showing off your flowers I love to check you out. Here is my instagram http://instagram.com/brandythebotanist

Reaction score
I'm not a posting picture person or else I would have an Instagram account. I do browse around other profiles and look at all the awesome garden pictures. There's some I'd love to copycat my way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Unfortunately, I don't have a decent camera yet, so I rarely take pictures of my plants.
But I must say that I love your Instagram, Rzashida! Your pictures are amazing. My favorite is the picture of a little boy sitting in a garden. He's so cute!:)

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of instagram to be honest,, but I might give it a try one day. I don't think there is a better place to show our garden and general pictures off than instagram right now ;) My mobile camera is quite decent, I think.

By the way... thanks for sharing! Your pictures are really beautiful.. I got a really cozy feeling :)

Reaction score
Thank you all for responding. I love taking pictures so instagram is my playground. I blog too however, not many people follow me or are interested.. (n) Thank you Claudine, the picture is of one of my son. I like sharing cozy feelings so thank you Trellum. I've learned a lot from fellow gardeners on instagram.

Reaction score
I do not have an Instagram account, but was thinking that if I did start one I would make it of my garden. I currently have two gardens, a large one at my Mom's house and a much smaller city apartment garden. I am considering creating an Instagram account that would focus solely on my apartment garden. I think it would be a unique angle and helpful to other aspiring apartment gardeners.

Reaction score
That would be a smart move @ forextraspecialstuff. A lot of people think they can not garden because they live in a apartment. You could truly be someones inspiration. I am also living in an apartment right now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I couldn't agree more! There are so many plants that you can grow in an apartment. Personally, I have a small miniature rose garden on my windowsill and a tiny herb garden in my kitchen.
I'll create an instagram account as soon as I get a new camera:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
I have an Instagram. I sometimes take pictures of our garden though I am only using the camera of my tablet or phone. I don't really devote my whole Instagram to my garden.

Reaction score
I have an instagram but I haven't used it to show off my lawn or garden, yet. I don't really use the app nearly enough to really get into it. Don't have a lot of friends or followers on there. Use it pretty sporadicly. I should probably get more involved with it as a lot of people post a lot of cool and interesting pics on there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geeksleather

Latest Threads