inspiring pictures

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I'm not into landscaping because it's a lot of work and I can't do it, but I still love to see nice landscaping and garden designs, of course. My family went to a show last Sunday, and I'd like to share some of the pictures they took. I hope y'all like them :)

DSCF0299.JPG

DSCF0301.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0314.JPG
    DSCF0314.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 337
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These pictures are amazing, it's wonderful to see so many lovely and creative ideas in one place. It must have been a great show!:) The first picture is my favorite, it looks magical, almost like a garden from a fairy tale, I love it. I also like the giant bouquet. The hammock is pretty interesting too:D

Reaction score
Breath taking! I liked how creative some of those ideas were, so nice to the eyes! Specially the jeans! It looks so pretty, but I'd never dare to try that myself at home. Still a wonderful idea if you are into the artistic and creative side of gardening and landscaping. I liked the kisses picture as well! So pretty! The first picture is also very nice!

Reaction score
Hahaha, the jeans are actually lovely :) Whoever did that is a real artist and deserves a loooot credit! But I do wonder what will happen to those jeans after a few months? Won't they get all stained? I hope not, they are lovely :love:

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The pictures are amazing. A good use of old jeans, I would not have thought of that. I like the lips picture also. Thanks for sharing makes me want to get busy in the yard.

Ask a Question