Indoors gardens

Reaction score
I was at the place of a friend for the first time some weeks ago. I was surprised to see she had an indoors garden :) It strike me as very fancy! She said she used to have many more plants, she has a skylight right on top of it and a big window on the right side of it. Here is a pic:

12809521_1672928586294680_8659430464828356496_n.jpg

Her son designed this house for her :) If I ever had the chance to get an indoors garden I'd definitely go for it!

Reaction score
Thank you, girls :) I'm sure my friend will like to hear that! Great suggestions, @Kansas Terri !!! I will tell my friend :) She is 80 years old, that is why her indoors garden (she says) is not what it used to be. Her son designed this house for her, so lucky! I wish I had enough cash to build a house to my own taste, it would definitely have an indoors garden and a skylight as well!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is amazing, and I would love to have an indoor garden too. Can you imagine getting to play with the dirt when the outside is icy and freezing? :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I came to brag about my girlfriend's indoor garden. It is so great, but then I saw what was posted here.

Now I am worried that somehow my girlfriend will see this as well because that would mean lots of work for me, lol.

This indoor garden is so spectacular I am tempted to try building one anyway.

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
The only indoor gardening I have done is by having indoor plants inside my house. I also keep vases and pots inside the house especially near the window where it can get sunshine.

Reaction score
I have always loved the look of an indoor garden. I wish I could do something like this at my house, but sadly it just wouldn't work out. The house is so cluttered at the moment, that it's hard to really get anything else in here without it looking like a mess. I'm in need of some deep cleaning. Your friend's indoor garden is awesome and I love the fountain that they put in! It's a really nice touch. It reminds me of a European Restaurant I go to. :)

Ask a Question