Indoor Plants!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Miniature roses:love: They have always been my favorite plants. When they bloom, they're beyond gorgeous. I love having them in my room and looking at them from time to time. Roses make a lovely decoration:D

Reaction score
Miniature roses:love: They have always been my favorite plants. When they bloom, they're beyond gorgeous. I love having them in my room and looking at them from time to time. Roses make a lovely decoration:D

Yes Claudine roses are beautiful indeed but i have always keep mines out on the porch.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Yes Claudine roses are beautiful indeed but i have always keep mines out on the porch.
One of the best things about miniature roses is that they can be grown either indoors or outdoors. I keep my roses in my room, because I want to have them close to me:)
What colors of roses do you have?:)

Reaction score
One of the best things about miniature roses is that they can be grown either indoors or outdoors. I keep my roses in my room, because I want to have them close to me:)
What colors of roses do you have?:)

Claudine i have peach, pale pink, whit and fuschia and i am telling they smell divine; there is nothing better than inhaling the strong perfumes of my roses, it's just divine.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Claudine i have peach, pale pink, whit and fuschia and i am telling they smell divine; there is nothing better than inhaling the strong perfumes of my roses, it's just divine.
These are lovely colors! I especially like peach and white flowers.
Currently, I don't have any fragrant roses, because I drowned them, but I still remember their sweet scent. It was heavenly beautiful:love:

Ask a Question