Indoor compostind and planting

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
Hello!
I'm a product designer and I'm working on my final project.
I've decided to work on composting.

How can i propose a new approach to indoor composting to motivate people to practice composting at home.
I want to integrate indoor planting and composting into one.
I've read multiple articles online to say that planting in pure compost don't work well, but I've read other articles that say it can work.. I'm very confused.
Does someone have any recommendations or anything that can help me?
Thank you!!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think that you can have working compost in doors it would be too smelly and have to have worms in it to make it.

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
This part isn't the problem, I did a lot of research to contain the odors and to be able to add worms so I'm not concerned about this. When the organic wastes are composted, the smell is regulated. It's more if i can plant in pure compost or not.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
This part isn't the problem, I did a lot of research to contain the odors and to be able to add worms so I'm not concerned about this. When the organic wastes are composted, the smell is regulated. It's more if i can plant in pure compost or not.
That's ok then, you can use it as potting compost but not for seeds.

Ask a Question