In my garden today after the rain

Jed

Reaction score
That was a wonderful tour scotkat. :) I plan to get up there in two years and will definitely get some walks in.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Jed glad you enjoyed the tour.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Scotkat, your blog is amazing, I really enjoyed looking at the pictures you posted there. I especially like the one of Firecheif heuchera, all your plants look really lovely after the rain:)

Reaction score
A wonderful tour of your garden. I felt refreshed after a long hard day. Thanks for sharing your link.

Reaction score
That plant called solar eclipse has really pretty leaves. Thank you for sharing the photos. You have an amazing talent for making things grow.

Reaction score
Wow, such beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing!

How long have you been growing the garden?

Reaction score
Wow, that is an amazing plant. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see more like it. Please post more if you have more to share with us. I just love the rain and more so if I get to sit in my garden.

Reaction score
Wow, so many beautiful shots! I love the first ones of the waterfront as well. The Iceberg was absolutely beautiful. You got a great set of photos! Bravo!

Reaction score
We've just planted Lass o' Gowrie in our Community Garden. Looking forward to watching it mature.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thankyou everyone for your nice comments.

Kaydee where is your Community Garden and do you get a lot of help to tend to it.

Reaction score
I totally loved the ''Dorothy Clive'' picture... that's absolutely the most perfect and beautiful tone of purple I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Not many flowers flaunt that purple shade. Congrats, you have a really beautiful garden :) I loved your blog, I will be coming back often ;)

Ask a Question