I'm Looking to buy or build an At Home Growing Kit

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have been looking at growing my own food at home. Unfortunately, I don't have much room in my condo for large DIY systems or Kits. I have seen Juice+ Garden Tower, Grow Local Aqua Tree, and Scott's Aero Garden. Each system seems to have positives and negatives. I'm more interested in an eco-friendly solution that won't take up too much space, that won't be difficult to operate, won't be too expensive to purchase, and won't be costly to maintain and will Yield a sustainable amount of food. What are your thoughts on these systems vs DIY?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would just get some grow lights from Amazon and grow things in pots since you don't have room a tent doesn't seem to be an option

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Yeah. And the styles absolutely suck. You would think someone becoming one with a plant as beautiful as they are would at least exhibit some grace and style. Those aluminum bubble wrap boxes absolutely make me cringe.

LoL the 400 dollar tomato plant in a 2x2 "thing"..better just go buy food.

I could not grow marijuana in that, and I am fairly sure the coca produced might only zazz a coffee for a month or so.

Ginger root? Venus flytraps? these are markets unknown to me.

Last edited:

Ask a Question