Ideas to design edible herb gardens and more

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
While looking for ideas for the garden this spring I found this link that has information on designing edible herb gardens, edible flowers and other interesting information, more than I care to post here. I have included the link but I must warn you, you will be there for hours clicking and reading and dreaming.

Have fun, I did.

http://www.edible-landscape-design.com/herb-garden-design.html

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this! One of those pages gave me some ideas regarding to the cooking herbs I might want to grow soon :) I think I will definitely grow my own organic arugula.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a very interesting site, thank you for sharing this link Pat. I love growing herbs. They're such wonderful little plants:)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is just so much information on the site. It talks about designing your garden but the edible information was more interesting to me. Glad you liked it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
There is an herb garden here that is very interesting. They not only sell herbs but the garden is like a park with signages that show the name of the plant and the use or benefit that we can get. It's actually a healing garden where the plants are natural treatment to physical ailments. It's just unfortunate that I did not take pictures. My husband is planning a small garden like that for a showcase of our plants but we have no more space here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing the link, and you're right, I got lost in the backyard design page for a while, and planning on coming back to investigate further :) Now that living in a condo complex, I am only allowed to grow things in the backyard.

Ask a Question