Ideal for a salsa?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Every kind of music - thanks to the birds that visit us - has been recorded by me. This one would suit perhaps a salsa.

Reaction score
Hehehe, you got a group of really noisy birds living in your garden ;) It looks like a bird paradise to me :) A very happy group of birds (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hehehe, you got a group of really noisy birds living in your garden ;) It looks like a bird paradise to me :) A very happy group of birds (y)

:) That is just a tip of the iceberg!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That is so cute. The one thing I really love about the spring and summer is to get up in the morning, brew a hot pot of coffee, and then sit out on the patio listening to the birds singing away in the woods. The only thing that would make it even more perfect is if there were a stream nearby so I could also listen to the sound of the water running.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
That is so cute. The one thing I really love about the spring and summer is to get up in the morning, brew a hot pot of coffee, and then sit out on the patio listening to the birds singing away in the woods. The only thing that would make it even more perfect is if there were a stream nearby so I could also listen to the sound of the water running.
I have a waterfall but I do not operate it on a daily basis.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Every kind of music - thanks to the birds that visit us - has been recorded by me. This one would suit perhaps a salsa.

They do look like they're dancing the salsa:LOL:
Sounds idyllic. I love to enjoy the parrots and rosellas from my deck with a cuppa, too. I even enjoy the cockatoos but I must admit their squawk is pretty loud and probably not pleasant. Impressive though when they all fly over. I'll try to capture it one day to share a spot of Australiana with you all.;)

Ask a Question