I would like to see pictures

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Country
United States
I love to see pictures you all post here. They have been very inspiring to me. I plan to share some photos once the weather breaks here in Ohio especially after I have the sod laid. I am so looking forward to Spring :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love looking at those pictures too. I don't have my own garden anymore, so now, I visit this forum even more often than I used to. I can't grow many plants, but at least I can look at them:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Country
United States
Claudine, can you buy fresh flowers where you live to enjoy the fragrance? There was a time when I didn't have or couldn't have a garden because of where I lived. No balcony or area where I could even plant. I would always go to a park and enjoy just looking at all the trees. I love trees.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Yes, I can buy fresh flowers. Right now, I have a big bouquet of white roses in my living room. I look at them all the time. Also, I plan to get a lot of indoor plants. In my kitchen, I grow sprouts. Going to a park makes me feel better too:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Took a pic yesterday simply because the Sun was out, not like today :(
DSCN0766.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Coop.jpg
Bee hives.jpg
seasonal garden fenced.jpg
First photo is the outside coop for our Australorp hens. They are great egg layers, and funny as all get out!
The second is our bee hives. We harvested about 140 lbs. of honey last June--pure, golden, and very local.
And the one small garden is fenced because we have rabbits. Anything the rabbits like to eat is fenced off so they can't get their cute little faces buried in our peas, green beans, and lettuces. Our big vegetable gardens aren't fenced and we plant vegetables that don't attract bunnies there. Thank heavens we have short rabbits and tall corn!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cool :)

Where do you grow the Marlin? :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Zigs, I take my salt shaker down to the pond and give it a shake or two. So far we haven't lost any marlin, but it's hard to tell since we haven't seen any, either.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Just growing Christmas lights in the greenhouse for now.
August Church 1.jpg
Here is a delight I pass on my way to pick up supplies. Maybe I should take up rock painting for the winter...

Attachments

• 2014-12-23 17.38.10.jpg
    2014-12-23 17.38.10.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Blimey :)

Can't quite match that one, but i'll give it a go :D
DSCN0140.JPG

Surprised they've not shown this one in Broadchurch yet, it's very near the place that was his home in the series.:p

What is that hot little number to the right of the caravan?

That's my mate Simon's midlife crisis, paid a fortune for it on credit that he couldn't afford, it got hit by a bus a few months back and the insurance wrote it off and only gave him £300 for it :rolleyes:

Ask a Question