Country
Puerto Rico
IMG_157013794035F.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Almost impossible to tell for sure but, it looks like a sick pepper plant planted in a nutsedge patch.

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
I checked and its an orangeling and I wanted to know if it has life and if it could recover thanks for posting your message

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Its possible but no guarantees. The plant is starving. Its color is too light and its leaves are curling due to either weather changes or nutrition issues. Here is what I'd do. Fertilize it now and add compost around the base but kept a couple of inches from the base. In other words, not touching the plant. How long has the seedling been planted where it is now? Was it grown from seed, a cutting, or was it grafted? If it is a citrus tree it appears to be planted too deep as I cannot see any portion of a root flare. Google root flare and you will understand what I am saying. The plant also appears to need a good watering

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Certainly not healthy. Over-fertilized and under-watered would be my guess and the prognosis is not good.

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Here is an upate of the orange citrus plant ive been watering it put some plant food and good soil1570455064370478070623.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
This a lemon plant can you evaluate it to see what can I do to help it

Ask a Question