156.jpg
162.jpg
178.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The pictures are really stunning! My favorite would be the second one, I love the colors, they look so delicate. I also adore the pictures of roses, I find them gorgeous:D

Reaction score
Great photos! I planted my first phlox last year, given to me by an acquaintance, and I was very happy that it came up this year. It seems to be pretty healthy so I'm hoping it will spread.

What do you do to "play" in that body of water? Looks like it would be fun for canoeing or kayaking.

Reaction score
Very nice! What are the plants in the sixth photo? Is it one plant or a couple of plants growing together? I like the blue flowers and haven't seen anything like that before. Is it a succulent?

Reaction score
Great photos! I planted my first phlox last year, given to me by an acquaintance, and I was very happy that it came up this year. It seems to be pretty healthy so I'm hoping it will spread.

What do you do to "play" in that body of water? Looks like it would be fun for canoeing or kayaking.

It's a pond off the Blue Ridge Parkway in Va.---I have alittle goldfish pond in my yard ( see profile pic. )---I just love to do things outdoors.

Reaction score
Very nice! What are the plants in the sixth photo? Is it one plant or a couple of plants growing together? I like the blue flowers and haven't seen anything like that before. Is it a succulent?

To tell you the truth/ I don't remember,but it is one (1) plant.It stays low and crawls all over.I love it and it has many diff colors to it.

Reaction score
Awesome pictures! I really like the view that the last one has. Makes me just want to get up and jump in the water. Amazing flowers Shannon!

Jed

Reaction score
Great pics Shannon.You certainly love your flowers.:)
I just love the water and your lucky enough to have a pond close by.

Reaction score
Wow ,those photos are beautiful. I especially love the photo of the pond because of all the trees. The photos of all the pastel colored flowers are gorgeous too. You're blessed to be surrounded by such beautiful scenery. Thank you for sharing your photos.

Reaction score
Wow ,those photos are beautiful. I especially love the photo of the pond because of all the trees. The photos of all the pastel colored flowers are gorgeous too. You're blessed to be surrounded by such beautiful scenery. Thank you for sharing your photos.

Thank you

Reaction score
What beautiful pictures! You clearly have a lovely garden! Your roses are stunning and all your plants look so healthy! You have magic green fingers! :)

Ask a Question