I have voles!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a/b
Country
United States
DAF79EEE-0AE6-489F-92E7-160635099EDA.jpeg
Is getting a cat my best option? Not all cats are killers like my old man was (RIP) and having voles is a new problem for me. In one night, they made trails through my grass. Who knows how bad it will be tomorrow.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
lol my wife feeds deer outback in the woods to keep them from her yard and the garden. After 20 years I am gonna say "yes deer" when she asks me to feed them. If you get them feeding and then poison them, well, at least the protein feeds the soil.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a/b
Country
United States
lol my wife feeds deer outback in the woods to keep them from her yard and the garden. After 20 years I am gonna say "yes deer" when she asks me to feed them. If you get them feeding and then poison them, well, at least the protein feeds the soil.
Oh God! Say it aint so! We have deer like goats, and since our area stopped feeding them, they have thinned in numbers and less damage. Never feed the deers! I know you are being sarcastic, but yeah! You are making a point. The empty side lot of our yard is overwatered by our sprinkler and giving them cover. We must chop it back! Hugs and kisses!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
What a good way to start the day, with a giggle!:ROFLMAO: Now, you 3 call it quit, including the voles!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Its a garden party! And I try to not feed the deer. It costs me 1200usd per year. But I cannot tell B no on some things. Did I mention our 21rst anniversary is drawing closer?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Happy 21st anniversary, @DirtMechanic ! If you can use the venison meat, it would be fair economy! I have to say the meat doesn't excite me, but then I am not a good cook.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
We had a huge problem with voles this spring. The numerous bird feeders didn't help. I used a few mothballs down each hole and no more voles!

Ask a Question