I captured the glow on this bougainvillea

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have many colours of bougainvillea. A few days ago on my usual round I saw this purple bougainvillea having a blue hue which came from the morning sun. I spared no moment to capture it on my camera.

004.JPG

Reaction score
You managed to capture a wonderful picture in a perfect moment (y) I always have troubles trying to taking pictures of purple and blue flowers, when I take the picture the color looks so different from the original.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
You managed to capture a wonderful picture in a perfect moment (y) I always have troubles trying to taking pictures of purple and blue flowers, when I take the picture the color looks so different from the original.

I do not think I will get this effect that the sun produced often. I get the purple as purple always but this one has a blue tinge. The collage below has all the colours that I have.

boougancollage.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They all are absolutely beautiful!:) My favorite is the one in the first picture. I love this color of flowers, because it reminds me of lilacs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is beautiful, and I love the color too! I have only seen bougainvillea here in the Conservatory and in Mexico while on vacation. It has been a long time, and I like these flowers a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alba

Latest Threads