I am stagnating.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have reached a saturation point as far as gardening is concerned. I have therefore decided to give a make over and pull out some plants and bring in fresh blood. That way my interest in my garden will be sustained.
animated-gardener-image-0003.gif

The first to go out are most of my rose plants that behave like martyrs (lol). I have done my bit and yet they look sick.

Have you ever felt this way?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes, I do! After seeing the same flowers for the last three years, I decided to plant some new ones. Mostly for my selfish purpose of photographing new flowers!

I guess we all need to change it up a bit now and then :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm nowhere near saturation point. I still have lots of lawn to eliminate and replace with perennials and hardy ground covers. My plan for this summer is to eradicate all the lawn directly in front of my house.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
To be honest, I've never felt this way. I don't like changes and I easily get attached to plants. All my miniature roses and wild strawberries are very dear to me. They're like pets:)

Reaction score
No, hasn´t happened, but with that tiny space I will have to grow things I surely might :( But I will mostly likpely that with some container gardening ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
To be honest, I've never felt this way. I don't like changes and I easily get attached to plants. All my miniature roses and wild strawberries are very dear to me. They're like pets:)

Ha too cute! I was just telling a gardening friend that I consider many of my plants as"pets."
Well, I do eat some of them; something I wouldn't do with my four-legged pets. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
You have a point there but when they do not do well despite all the effort I suppose they have to go. Also a bit of change I suppose is good for one's health :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
No, hasn´t happened, but with that tiny space I will have to grow things I surely might :( But I will mostly likpely that with some container gardening ;)
I like change in many other areas of my life too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Beth_B - haha, that's true, I would never eat my dog, but I often add my herbs to my food:LOL:
Grouie - I guess sometimes changes can be a good thing:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mahnoor1

Latest Threads