I’m wanting to know.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello I am wanting to know how to keep pesky cats from shittin in my plants especially my roses! Although it isn’t killing them ‘yet’ it sure does stink and I have to put new dirt on their beds everyday because the cats dig holes. I’ve tried just screaming at the little jerks but they always come back. I can’t call animal control because they are considered feral round here or so I’ve been told. They are my eighbors pets.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have poisoned many rodents some such as squirrels. I’m bout in my last nerve. Pls advice someone. I’m an avid gardening been doin it since the early 80s I’ve never had a feline problem before.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have poisoned many rodents some such as squirrels. I’m bout in my last nerve. Pls advice someone. I’m an avid gardening been doin it since the early 80s I’ve never had a feline problem before.
If you can get it, pecan hull mulch works great. It hurts their feet to walk on it. Doesn't do much for dogs though.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes you do. Oil is essential for your vehicle and for the weed trimmer 2 cycle motor. A little 2 cycle in a gutter will keep out squirrels for at least a year. Garlic or thyme oil will work for your cats.

I meant those commercial oils they contain harmful ingredients from the government. I only grow and make my own oils.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Going back a very long time, i read that lion droppings used to work and used to be able to buy it in a gardening magazine, it could have been gardeners world.

where did you read that the holy bible? I’ve never heard of that, only know that cats have then most contaminated poop ever.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
where did you read that the holy bible? I’ve never heard of that, only know that cats have then most contaminated poop ever.
As i said it was a long time ago.

You could try a cat scarer, it's a device that let's out a beam of light with a noise that animals can hear.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guess I’ll just try bear traps all this fancy talk about sensor sprinklers and cat scarer device I just wouldn’t know where to start. I just started using the internet last yr.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Its fun and keeps thing moist.

Screenshot_20191025-183024_resize_28.jpg

Ask a Question