Hydroponic cucumbers, yellow dried leaves with webs

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hello,

This year my hydroponic cucumbers in my greenhouse have been struggling. It looks like Magnesium deficiency as the top leaved are green but the bottom leaves are yellow and dry. So I used Epsom salt water and misted leaves and added Magnesium supplement to my reservoir. Some of the cucumber vines are green but the cucumbers are dried up and dead before they get going.

One particular vine (pictures below) the leaves are are really dry, yellow and have webs around them. The cucumbers also are fat at the start then curl up at the end before drying and dying.

Need help figuring this issue out.

IMAG1948.jpg IMAG1949.jpg IMAG1948.jpg IMAG1949.jpg IMAG1950.jpg IMAG1951.jpg IMAG1952.jpg
IMAG1948.jpg
IMAG1949.jpg
IMAG1950.jpg
IMAG1951.jpg
IMAG1952.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I found some information today and it looks like Cucumber mosaic virus. So I will remove the infected plants and hope my other cucumber plants do not get the virus. Damn bugs. If anyone knows of a good organic bug repellent, other than sage, insect soap and sticky traps, please let me know.

Ask a Question