Hows the water situation by you?

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
It has turned bone dry here in East Texas...this following one of the wettest, nastiest winters and springs of rain.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Several negative inches into a drought year here. Rain comes solidly in November, but 90f and dry makes that month seem far away.

the lawnsman

lawn and garden super freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
here in SW ohio we stand officially at over 34 inches of rain so far this year, where we would normally be in October, and it's only june.
it's rained off and on for the last 6 days-heavy downpours included.
you get the picture.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
It has turned bone dry here in East Texas...this following one of the wettest, nastiest winters and springs of rain.
What a difference a few miles must make. NW Louisiana. This is the normal drought time, but the weather has been rain at least every week, often several times a week. Water standing in the low areas. The last storm blew down trees, water logged soil.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Plenty of rain in upstate NY but I'm not complaining. There is a cistern on the hill that if full will be enough water to take care of all the gardens all summer. Last year was so dry that I didn't have enough water and a lot of plants died,

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have to say its feast or famine here, gone to a mini heat wave now, but not complaining its very nice after the rain.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
This weekend has been wet due to the tropical storm known as Barry. To say its wet out is an under statement. I think I will put a fan blade on my weed eater to help dry things out.

Ask a Question