Howdy!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone! My name is Roger, my pronouns are he/him, and I am a college student in Los Angeles, California. I started caring for houseplants about 4 years ago, and while I've been very proud of my plants and their growth, I've been largely going it alone with very little experience. I find that many gardening and plant care websites are dense/confusing for me, and don't know anyone who's been able to help me, so my actual knowledge of caring for my plants is pretty limited. (At this time, I have 4 Aechmea Del Mar bromeliads that I have grown from pups, and several succulents that were gifted to me, though I am scared of succulents due to their non-communicative nature). I figured a forum would be a good place to learn more about how to best care for my plants! I'm really looking forward to connecting more with y'all and becoming a better plant dad :)

Ask a Question