How to grow coriander.

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi all,

I bought some coriander from shops. Luckily I got with roots. Chopped leaves alone and rooted the plant again with garden soil ( included vermicompost in ratio 1:3). Watering the plant once in 4 days and not exposed to direct sunlight. I can able to see the little one emerging out. But still I see the plants existing is shrinking and near to die. I have attached the photo the plant. Pls help me out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 82

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Plants need sun. Think you could at least raise the crown a bit. I have mine in a raised bed under the direct summer sun. They were very happy and I need to harvest them again today.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The soil mix is holding too much water and not allowing enough oxygen for the roots to grow. In order for roots to grow the plant roots will grow when in search for water. Let the soil dry and the plants should take off with new growth. alp makes a very good point they are not getting enough Sun too.

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I have been watering once in 4 / 5 days. How can I known that soil is still holding some water

Ask a Question