How to control undersirables (virginia creeper, monkey grass) from neighbors' yards

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm currently fighting a losing battle. I'm constantly cutting back virginia creeper and digging out monkey grass from the neighbors on either side of us. I'm pretty sure when our neighbor planted the virginia creeper, it had the black rot fungus that spread to my grapes. I continue to yank it all off the fence to about half way down the fence/through the fence/under the fence, but it keeps coming back just about everywhere. I think the black rot is under control on the grapes, but not the virginia creeper. The money grass is also a battle and comes up around our figs, pomegranates, and blueberries. Is there any eas(y/ier) way to control these? We've had so much rain, that it takes little time before they come back through just about everywhere. Thanks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I'm trying hard to grow virginia creeper. Can it really take over so much that it becomes a problem? Maybe I'll succeed and end up sorry. Looks so good though.:eek::rolleyes:

Ask a Question