How Should You Fertilize?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all, I was wondering how often should I fertilize my peppers and tomatoes with liquid fertilizer? Thanks all.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi pointer
I'm no expert and this years is my first time with peppers, but I have grown tomatoes over a number of years but not in Grobags.....For the tomatoes I would feed Tomorite food once every 10 days mixing it in a plastic milk carton and applying it to the soil area...About a litre for a tub (2 plants per tub in my greenhouse)....I give them a litre of ordinary tap water every other day depending on temps of course..They thrive and seem to do well for me under this regime...I also mist them in the mornings and evenings.
As for the peppers they are getting the same treatment (same strength of Tomorite) all be it in smaller quantity.
I hope that helps a little
Please dont be totally governed by my exploits as I say I can only relate what works for me..everyone I expect will be a little different or utilise different methods in an effort to attain higher/better yields.
I hope this was a little help
Regards
C

fruits.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
If I recall the label should talk about when, where and why. Typically all fertilizers, pesticides... are required to have this type of labeling. You should really be reading the information provided with the product for both effective use and safety.

What brand and product are you talking about or what product(s) are you thinking about?

Ask a Question