How do I make my catnip grow?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
I've had this started since the start of June and they have not grown any in weeks. They seem to be stuck at half an inch. Do I need to pull all but one out of each starter cell? Should I water my starter tray with my pond water to help fertilize it some? Should I just plant it outside where it will get some real sun the size it is now? Am I watering the tray too much? I have some forget-me-not and watercress in the other side of this that needs to stay constantly wet, so maybe it's just too much water for the catnip? If so I can just water the one side daily and let the catnip dry out between waterings. Also, how many hours should the grow light be on for? I currently have it set to be on 8am-9pm. I can't have it on before 7am or the light will disturb my sleep as I do not sleep soundly til around daybreak and it has to be pitch black for me to get to sleep. I could leave it on later though, til like 11pm.
20200716_002302[1].jpg

Ask a Question