Houseplant Success

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
This plant makes me feel as though I am doing something right.
20190824_183415_HDR.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lovely! I see you have intentions of letting it grow upward. I have done both up and allowed them to grow out and become large round hanging baskets. Though I usually am first to make a moss totem for a plant to climb, I enjoy these as big wide baskets. Just a thought.
Indeed, it is gorgeous! Waiting on these to vine can seem an eternity so you have done very well! Now just keep your friends from descending upon it to take cuttings! Lol

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lovely! I see you have intentions of letting it grow upward. I have done both up and allowed them to grow out and become large round hanging baskets. Though I usually am first to make a moss totem for a plant to climb, I enjoy these as big wide baskets. Just a thought.
Indeed, it is gorgeous! Waiting on these to vine can seem an eternity so you have done very well! Now just keep your friends from descending upon it to take cuttings! Lol
Thank you , I have never done a moss totem before I have just placed sticks with the little clips you get from orchids . This has been just taking of with just regular watering and a trip dressing of hyponex soil. I unfortunately don't have many friends with green thumbs. I have two other plants with the same two plants in the plot hoping to have the same success with those.

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you , I have never done a moss totem before I have just placed sticks with the little clips you get from orchids . This has been just taking of with just regular watering and a trip dressing of hyponex soil. I unfortunately don't have many friends with green thumbs. I have two other plants with the same two plants in the plot hoping to have the same success with those.
I guess I better proofread next time lol

Ask a Question