Hosta Convention

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Guess they have a convention for everything. LOL I love Hostas and just found out there are such things from them. Miss the one this year. But next year, June 2018, in Philly there is one. Putting it out on my reminder list to try to get there as its only an hour and half from me.
Anyway here is the link to anyone interested in planning a trip like that next year. Philly is loaded with other stuff to do and some nice restaurants. I'd be interested in meet up with members if wish.
http://www.americanhostasociety.org/Activities/Conventions.htm

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
finally, read about this convention. found the schedule. it is close to my house. I joined for only $30.00. will review their schedule and get some days off from work. Seems according to the schedule Saturday, some hours is open to public, no membership needed. some of it looks interesting.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I did to, BTW, in case anyone is wondering. only went on the open to public day, roamed through all the "for sale" hosta tables. many were so close to what I had already that I ignored most. but did pick up two mini ones, so cute they are . but still have not found a place for them.

Ask a Question