Horticulture research for whole usa and for each state

Reaction score
Country
Belarus
I can't find any researches about horticulture in USA, maybe you know any and can share link with me?
Thanks in advance

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
What kind of research? Soil? Corn? Tomatoes? Cotton? Ph? There are literally thousands of research papers available online. There is a lot to horticulture so you have to know what you are looking for.

Reaction score
Country
Belarus
I'm looking for general research with info about market size, jobs contribution and topics like ornamental horticulture and landscaping, fruits & vegetables, gardening tourism in general. And will be perfect if this info will be about each 50 states.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm looking for general research with info about market size, jobs contribution and topics like ornamental horticulture and landscaping, fruits & vegetables, gardening tourism in general. And will be perfect if this info will be about each 50 states.
It will take some time but just google US Department of Agriculture. They will have most or all of what you are asking about.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
The information you are seeking is way beyond the scope of a gardening forum. I would get a college course horticultural book and study it thoroughly. Once you have a grasp of basics you will be in a much better position to explore the questions you have.

Ask a Question