Hope someone knows which clematis this is please.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
rps20181113_035756.jpg
Unfortunately no tag and certainly no memory:confused::D. Hope you can help. It has a similar centre to the one underneath but the petals are very different.

Ad

Advertisements

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It could be my beloved Sieboldii!

I tried to save money and bought seeds which turned out to be woodchips! I got a refund and the seller still has 100% perfect record!

You could collect the seeds and sell them!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
It could be my beloved Sieboldii!

I tried to save money and bought seeds which turned out to be woodchips! I got a refund and the seller still has 100% perfect record!

You could collect the seeds and sell them!
Yes alp. Looked it up and looks like Stage 1, doesn't it? I do have the Seibold clematis right next to it so thanks for enlightening me.

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:love: your clematis alp and in lovely condition, it knocked my neck in losing my two after spending time intertwining them :(
LOL! I wish! These are stock photos. Gail, you do know how to embarrass, annoy and entertain people, mate! (Oh, crumbs! What has become of me!?):LOL:

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@DeborahJane I really love Sieboldii and bought quite a few seeds on fleabay! Turned out to be woodchips. You know that clematis seeds look like sperms .. I saw no movement in my seeds and realised that they didn't look like the real McCoy!

It's a lovely flower! I love clematis, Princess Kate, Madame Julie Courrevon - reblooming and prolific even in every cold weather. I also love those which have single and double flowers in one plant, for example, Vivien Pennell.

Ad

Advertisements

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
LOL! I wish! These are stock photos. Gail, you do know how to embarrass, annoy and entertain people, mate! (Oh, crumbs! What has become of me!?):LOL:
All in good gesture :kiss:….keep holding on and you'll be fine ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: alp

Ask a Question