Hi!!

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello, I'm from Greece and I just want to say hello to everyone!! I love plants and nature, such a wonderful place!! Plants are treasures, we should appreciate nature and not harm our planet Earth.
I planted some spider seeds yesterday, my spider plant has some black little balls and I put them in a bowl with wet cotton and any advice on spider plants will be nice.
I love this site, such a wonderful one!!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to GF
I didn't know that spider plants have seeds, unless I'm thinking of a different plant. Can you put a picture on please?

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Sorry I meant a picture of the plant.
IMG-20200415-WA0008.jpeg
i don't know if this picture is very clear

Reaction score
Country
Greece
No it's not a spider plant, it looks more like a fern or something.
Yes indeed, it is a fern! Thank you for telling. Do you know anything about fern eggs? You don't have to tell everything, I don't want you to stress, just help please, thank you!!!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes indeed, it is a fern! Thank you for telling. Do you know anything about fern eggs? You don't have to tell everything, I don't want you to stress, just help please, thank you!!!
Sorry never heard of fern eggs, they usually have spores under the leaves, they're very tiny.

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Sorry never heard of fern eggs, they usually have spores under the leaves, they're very tiny.
Yes they're very tiny, black or green. Thank you for your identification help, much appreciated! It's okay if you don't know! Loved chatting! I'm sorry, I was told it's a spider plant, didn't know it was a fern, looked it up and it is!!!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes they're very tiny, black or green. Thank you for your identification help, much appreciated! It's okay if you don't know! Loved chatting! I'm sorry, I was told it's a spider plant, didn't know it was a ftern, looked it up and it is!!!
That's ok, glad that I could help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AidanBH

Latest Threads