Hi

Reaction score
Country
India
Hey I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I'm from India, have a pond at home have lots of mango trees around my house ,Have a garden in front of my house also have a lawn in my backyard.Also my family has 2 big greenhouses. I'm don't have alot of experience in gardening actually I'm a noob in it but have a lot of experience with fishes and aquariums.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you @Ayushman Singh! Having a pond is a wonderful feature to build a garden around or at least near. As a noob, this forum will provide you with a wonderful source of ideas and experience and the people are friendly here so don't be shy about asking questions. What is your climate like? I would love to see a photo of your pond (y)

Reaction score
Country
India
:)A warm welcome to you @Ayushman Singh! Having a pond is a wonderful feature to build a garden around or at least near. As a noob, this forum will provide you with a wonderful source of ideas and experience and the people are friendly here so don't be shy about asking questions. What is your climate like? I would love to see a photo of your pond (y)
It's mostly humid summers, chilly foggy winters but no snow, Heavy rains , it hails sometimes in a year or so. i don't have present day pics of the pond but have some old ones when it used to house some koi. The pond is not running right now there was a flood in July or so the pond was destroyed then and I'll renovate it this summer.I'm actually having some trouble uploading pics from my phone I'll try attaching URL to them.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbissoon29

Latest Threads