Hi from south africa!!

Reaction score
Hi Kansas!! Isn't it just amazing how many gardening tips there is and its nice to see all the different tips from all the different country's!! I think its great to be part of this forum!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
Hi Christa .... welcome .... which part of SA are you from?
Thank you dim i'm in the North West province now! We moved here about 4 months ago. I was born in the Transvaal and grew up in the free state! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Christa and welcome form me to I just joined today from Scotland.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Christa I am just finding my way around.

dim

Reaction score
Thank you dim i'm in the North West province now! We moved here about 4 months ago. I was born in the Transvaal and grew up in the free state! :)

cool .... nice hot weather there (I had to google 'North West province', as I'm still 'old south african' .... I don't know the new names, as I left there 12 years ago, but lived there for over 35 years) :)

I grew up in alberton, but went to school in Pietersburg (not sure what its called now)

I also lived for a very long time in Amanzimtoti (right on the beach)

you have good weather and very good soil, so with a bit of research and the internet, you will be able tobuy and grow all sorts of 'exotic' veg and fruits that are not commonly found in the stores in South Africa

Reaction score
cool .... nice hot weather there (I had to google 'North West province', as I'm still 'old south african' .... I don't know the new names, as I left there 12 years ago, but lived there for over 35 years) :)

I grew up in alberton, but went to school in Pietersburg (not sure what its called now)

I also lived for a very long time in Amanzimtoti (right on the beach)

you have good weather and very good soil, so with a bit of research and the internet, you will be able tobuy and grow all sorts of 'exotic' veg and fruits that are not commonly found in the stores in South Africa
@dim pietersburg is now polokwane:) Yes we do have some nice weather here!! Its good to see here's old south africans on the forum lol!!

Ask a Question