Hi from Austin!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8b : 15 to 20 (F)
Country
United States
Woooooo! Hi guys!

Forums are my favorite place to go for specific and detailed information so I'm super happy to have found this place!

I, like so many others, started getting into plants and gardening for the first time during shelter-in-place. It was basically the only thing that kept me from going stir crazy besides my fish tanks. I started with a few houseplants and a grow light because my old room got very, VERY little natural light.

But now that I've moved to Austin I have an entire BALCONY with good sun! So we now have containers everywhere with strawberries, an ailing tomato plant (which was actually my debut post), cukes (my new fave word, thank you gardeners), cilantro, lavender, mint, and mesclun greens. All over the place, I know, but I was gifted with a Burpee seed packet so let's see what happens.

I'm loving all the posts and collaboration here and look forward to commenting on everything, haha!

Here is a picture of our kitten with some houseplants taking a vacation outside.

Attachments

• PXL_20210408_154052647~2.jpg
    PXL_20210408_154052647~2.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 50

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)