Hi from a tiny UK village

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I come from a tiny village in the UK called Broadstone. I work full time and have a massive garden although its hard work and I seem to spend all my spare time gardening I do love it.
I have 3 raised veggie patches that are 4.8m long and 1.2m wide.
I have not had a garden in any of my previous homes so to have such a massive garden is great but I am fairly new to gardening and learning new things all the time.
Thanks

Attachments

• Veg Patch 2.jpg
    Veg Patch 2.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 313
Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the forums! Man, you do have a super green garden! So beautiful! I'm sure you will find all the info you might be looking for here! Let us know if you need any help :) Am no expert but a lot members on here are.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome from a small farm in central Texas! I love the look of your gardens--your hard work is paying off, even if it is fun!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the warm welcome. I would love a farm but unfortunately my day job would interfere. There are several farms in the family but not directly linked to me, maybe one day.

Thank you
P.s. Posted below is pic of about 3/4 od the garden

Attachments

• New Garden.jpg
    New Garden.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Welcome to the forum You garden looks very healthy which is a sure sign that you love what you do.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums :)

I'm in Dorset too :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You'll be handy for the Melplash show if you can get the time off then, it's held on a Thursday for some reason

http://www.melplashshow.co.uk/

I'm entering as much veg as i've got ready :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Hi
I come from a tiny village in the UK called Broadstone. I work full time and have a massive garden although its hard work and I seem to spend all my spare time gardening I do love it.
I have 3 raised veggie patches that are 4.8m long and 1.2m wide.
I have not had a garden in any of my previous homes so to have such a massive garden is great but I am fairly new to gardening and learning new things all the time.
Thanks
Welcome Bluebird819 from "Deb from down under". Your veggie garden looks great and I'm looking forward to seeing your additions to your lovely lush green yard.:)(y). I love an English garden and I'm sure yours will unfold before our very eyes!!!!

Ask a Question