Hi Everyone

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hell, I’m Gail and I’m looking forward to browsing around the garden and learning more on how to make things grow. I’ve recently moved to a new home and this year and I did not get to have a garden other than a few culinary herbs on my sundeck. I absolutely must have access to fresh herbs and hate buying them from the store so I made sure I at least had some of those on the go. Next year I want to do some flowers for landscaping and add some vegetables. I’m looking forward to gaining a lot of inspiration here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to the forum Gail! Great to have you here (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Gail, a warm welcome from central Texas. We lived in upstate NY for 25 years, and gardened like mad! Our season is longer here in Texas, so we still have herbs, vegetables, and flowers.
Looking forward to great conversations with you about plants!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance, update your profile to add your growing zone and then everyone will understand your challenges and be able to offer advice that is relevant to your area.

You'll love it here!

Reaction score
Welcome Gail!!! I'm glad you decided to join us! We have a lot Canadian members here, so I am sure you will feel like at home with us :) I'd also like to grow my own herbs, instead of getting them from the store, simply because nothing beats fresh herbs and I love the variety only my own little herb garden can offer :love:

Ask a Question