Hey howdy; its spring

Reaction score
Just finished my lawn and am working on my waterfall for my Koi pond in San Diego. Looking forward to planting my color around the waterfall. I am plant bunch grass around the pond. Lew

Reaction score
Just finished my lawn and am working on my waterfall for my Koi pond in San Diego. Looking forward to planting my color around the waterfall. I am plant bunch grass around the pond. Lew
Koi pond -- that has a familiar ring. Love mine, Beautiful clear water right now, well what you can see through the string alge

j.w

Reaction score
TrashCanKittywelcome.gif
Lew

Reaction score

It's no-where like spring in Ireland, we're getting the worst weather we've had all winter at this stage. Fingers crossed that it will get up the temperature gauge in a hurry this year.

Reaction score

It's no-where like spring in Ireland, we're getting the worst weather we've had all winter at this stage. Fingers crossed that it will get up the temperature gauge in a hurry this year. Welcome.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sounds absolutely fantastic to have things planted and a koi pond too! We are still under a feet of snow and no relieve in sight yet for us up here in Michigan. I am waiting for spring in a hurry, but it is not going to come until at least May!

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forums! A koi pond sounds like a dream come true to me :) I know someone who has a huge pond, it took them a while to make it happen and then working on the last details, but now it's all done and looks wonderful. I'm sure yours will too =D

Ask a Question