Hey From St Louis Missouri

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm growing my first vegetable garden this year in over 20 years. My husband and I built 3 beautiful raised beds - 10' x 4' x 1'. We filled it with very good loamy soil rich in organic matter. I'm growing tomatoes, bell peppers, green beans, zucchini, lettuce, and carrots. I'm middle ages, married (Jon), and have 2 boys ages 14 (Andrew) and 21(Jonathan).

I look forward to learning more about successful vegetable gardening.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here (y)

I see from your avatar that you are a painter too...?

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum, Jennifer Roussin!! :)

I can't answer your question about linking to your blog, that would take a mod/administrator. But I can be helpful another way... One of the quirks of this forum, as opposed to the other I participate in, is that you can "call" someone to a thread. Becky can answer your question, so since you need her attention, I will call her for you. You simply type @Becky, and that sends her an alert (upper right corner,) that someone has mentioned her in this thread.

I do not use that option when commenting to the original poster, they get an alert when someone answers their thread, so I see no need. But it is useful when someone else makes a comment and you want more detail, or well...any number of reasons you may want their attention drawn to your post!! :D

Hope that helps! :)

Ask a Question