Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Bought another Heuchera today Green Spice

P1020045.JPG

Reaction score
Wow!!!! Amazing pictures!!! I had never seen plants like that ones :eek: They look like a mini maple tree :p A really small and flat one... those leaves look amazing! You are blessed with the most amazing collection of plants ever :love: Are they hard to take care of??

Reaction score
Do the leaves change colors? Maybe it is the underside of the leaves that is throwing me off because the veins look purple almost. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's a really pretty one! I loved looking at the photos of all your other ones, there is so much variety with Heucheras. I recently bought two Marmelades which are really pretty, I'll try and get a photo of one of them today. Out of curiosity, which is your favourite out of all the ones you've got?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Here's mine - it's a greeny-orangey colour with bright pink underneath the leaves:

heuchera 1.JPG

heuchera 2.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Yes Mindy the leaves do change colour they have many coats of colours.

Becky its very difficult as I like them all .

But my new Brass Lantern is looking great its planted in a gravel border with Shanghai and lavenders all go great and have 2 brass lantern huchers in pots on my front doorstep.

And well that Blondie is very striking indeed.

They are so easy to grow and of course you can split an ddivide and get new babies.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow! I've never tried growing Heucheras, I had no idea that they can look so gorgeous!:D Thank you for sharing the pictures, Scotkat and Becky, this thread is very inspiring:D

Reaction score
I feel a bit silly as I have never heard of these. Just checked out the blog - very cool. I will have to remember these when we finally get a yard of our own.

Ask a Question