Here's our rose!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Hi, guys! I just want to share this picture of our rose flower. I also want to thank everyone who gave tips and suggestions on how I can make our rose blooms bigger. Thanks again! I really learned a lot from all of you! :)

5b9pmw.jpg

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Your rose is so beautiful!!!!!! The petals are a tiny bit damaged, but it still is a beautiful rose!!!! I love the color :love::love::love: It's a huge rose!! You should feel proud, what a pretty thing! :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Your rose is so beautiful!!!!!! The petals are a tiny bit damaged, but it still is a beautiful rose!!!! I love the color :love::love::love: It's a huge rose!! You should feel proud, what a pretty thing! :love:

Yes, they are a bit damaged, but I think that with a little mpre TLC, it will be perfect soon! I love its color, too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love it! It's such a beautiful rose:) Do you grow it outdoors or indoors?
I'm afraid there is no way to make your rose blooms bigger. Some plants produce small flowers, some big, it can't be changed.

Reaction score
Hi, guys! I just want to share this picture of our rose flower. I also want to thank everyone who gave tips and suggestions on how I can make our rose blooms bigger. Thanks again! I really learned a lot from all of you! :)

It was a pleasure and I would like to thank you too for sharing a photo of your rose's recovery - as its even more of a pleasure to see how our help has enabled you to restore your beautiful rose to its former glory and of course to know - that you are now once again enjoying its beautiful blooms - which I have to say are gorgeous both in color, size and shape :)

Reaction score
Yes, they are a bit damaged, but I think that with a little mpre TLC, it will be perfect soon! I love its color, too!

I'm sure it will, it's already looking up :) It has a really good size and color, one of the most beautiful roses I have seen :love:

Ask a Question