Here's a gift for a non gardening friend

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Painted rocks that look like cacti plants.

e7ecbbb50927aab178fce67a39aba216.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These stones look really cute and funny, it's an adorable idea. I think my grandfather would like to receive a gift like this:)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
They do look real. I think I will be looking for some rocks to paint for my family,, I am the only person that likes plants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think I should receive this gift as it would be perfect from my gloomy weather and since my house has no direct sunlight. I am also horrible with indoor plant, so yes, this would do. They also look so real!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love little art projects like this :D:ROFLMAO:. Some of those rocks really look like Cacti. Great job, I think I might try to do something similar to this for my office. Paint the rocks to look like lady bugs. :D

Reaction score
This is really cute! I had seen an idea similar to this one on Pinterest . I thought it was such a wonderful DIY project. Something I could definitely try.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
That's a cute novelty of a gift. However, this makes me think, why not give a real cactus instead of a fake and decorative only like that? Last year I had received some herbs, those sold in the mall that is planted in small plastic pots. Obviously the main intention is for decoration but we replant it on the ground for better health of the herb. Now with that cactus in a clay pot, a nice idea of a Christmas gift.

Ask a Question