Herbs and spices that I can grow in these conditions?

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I noticed that I fail at everything unless I do it myself and under my conditions, so I thought that maybe I could finally start making some money this way instead of getting throw out of another job and living a life way below poverty line.

So I live in Poland, I rent a place here, it has no garden, but I do have a ~15sqm room I do not use. What could I plant here (if anything) that I could sell online? Online because local stuff is really cheap in Poland and I would barely make any money.

There is no special lighting systems, there is no air heat control, no fancy stuff like that. It's just a simple room in a simple house. I do not have much savings, and I do have to pay rent monthly, and I do have trouble making money, so I cannot invest much. $50 at the most, and even that would be kind of hard.

Is there anything that I can grow to make money by selling it online within Europe (or elsewhere for that matter, but shipping would cost a lot then of course).

Please ask anything that might help you help me...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I noticed that I fail at everything unless I do it myself and under my conditions, so I thought that maybe I could finally start making some money this way instead of getting throw out of another job and living a life way below poverty line.

So I live in Poland, I rent a place here, it has no garden, but I do have a ~15sqm room I do not use. What could I plant here (if anything) that I could sell online? Online because local stuff is really cheap in Poland and I would barely make any money.

There is no special lighting systems, there is no air heat control, no fancy stuff like that. It's just a simple room in a simple house. I do not have much savings, and I do have to pay rent monthly, and I do have trouble making money, so I cannot invest much. $50 at the most, and even that would be kind of hard.

Is there anything that I can grow to make money by selling it online within Europe (or elsewhere for that matter, but shipping would cost a lot then of course).

Please ask anything that might help you help me...
Plants need light, a lot of it, and unless your 15sqm room is basically a greenhouse, you would have to use electric lighting and lighting isn't cheap. You could grow a few things if you had a large south facing window, but, enough to make money, I doubt it, as any type of horticulture/agriculture is iffy at best

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Plants need light, a lot of it, and unless your 15sqm room is basically a greenhouse, you would have to use electric lighting and lighting isn't cheap. You could grow a few things if you had a large south facing window, but, enough to make money, I doubt it, as any type of horticulture/agriculture is iffy at best
I see. Thanks for your reply, I think I'll drop the idea.

Ask a Question