Herb and vegetable seeds

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all,

I am new to this forum, just registered. I have been carefully planning the design and features of my garden for the last two years, I finally got the green light from my wife 2 months ago. So ordered a new Qube greenhouse (to be delivered this month), tree surgeon planned to remove two large trees and a full detailed plans of everything I would need to completely redesign my small back garden..... all now on hold due to the virus lock down....... so so disappointed, going to be a long spring / summer.
Anyway, itching to do something I thought I might grow some herbs and start to build my knowledge, supply base and hopefully develop some ideas from like minded people, hence I joined this forum.
So my first question is really around who is the best retailer (good quality, range and price) to purchase seeds - thinking herbs and other vegetables suitable for the UK climate. The retailer will need to supply via post... obviously, and as I live in the UK (Northern Ireland) , deliver to my home.

Many thanks
Stephen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Check out
Gardens Illustrated.com for the best seed in the UK

Ask a Question