HELP

Sneezie

Nellie Mosser, Clematis
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5 - 6
Country
United States
Didn't really know where to put this. I have lots of photos of my gardens and flowers to show you, but I click on a folder and instead of showing the pictures in that folder, it just shows the folder for as many pictures there are in it. In other words say I have 5 pictures in a folder of different flowers. It wont show the flower pictures just the folder and what I labled that folder. Please help

Sneezie

Nellie Mosser, Clematis
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5 - 6
Country
United States
Will check back later to see if anyone can help me. I am late right now. Cant stay on line

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Have you right clicked on the folder and then clicked open? After you see the flowers click on one and then click on the open button at the bottom of the screen.

Sneezie

Nellie Mosser, Clematis
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5 - 6
Country
United States
I've tried everything. It just started doing this. Doesn't matter what folder of flowers I click on, it shows the folder over and over. Not the pictures.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I've tried everything. It just started doing this. Doesn't matter what folder of flowers I click on, it shows the folder over and over. Not the pictures.
Does your computer have a seperate mouse or is it a laptop without a seperate mouse. Are you windows 10 or something else?

Sneezie

Nellie Mosser, Clematis
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5 - 6
Country
United States
Whew hoo everyone. Fixed it. Just had this laptop to my computer guy for him to clean it out for me. I have a pc cleaner in this but every once in a while I get it done professionally. I will start showing my piccys now. They were being held under normal sized pictures. Needed changed to thumbnails in order for the pictures to show up.

Ask a Question