Help! What happened to my plant?

Reaction score
Country
United States
1635106470614.png

The leaves started turning yellow a few days ago. I made sure not to overwater. I think it may have been that I waited too long before watering again and the soil dried out. The plant is still in its original container which is a white plastic container. Is it sunburn?
Any advice or suggestions will be helpful. I probably did something wrong.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are certain overwatering and poor drainage can be ruled out, and you suspect the soil has become over-dry. Try soaking the pot in a bucket of water overnight, weigh it down if it floats. It seems quite counter-intuitive, but symptoms of overwatering and underwatering can mimic each other. I doubt it is sunburn as the less exposed leaves are the ones dying first.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are certain overwatering and poor drainage can be ruled out, and you suspect the soil has become over-dry. Try soaking the pot in a bucket of water overnight, weigh it down if it floats. It seems quite counter-intuitive, but symptoms of overwatering and underwatering can mimic each other. I doubt it is sunburn as the less exposed leaves are the ones dying first.
Alright, I'll do that. Thanks!

Ask a Question