HELP :( my Ficus Benghalensis Tree is loosing all its leafs.

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Hello plant lovers,

Our last family member a beautiful Ficus Benghalensis Tree also called Ficus Audrey, is loosing its leafs, they turn black/brown around the edges and fall of. Attached you can see how the leafs look. What can I do to save her? I suspect that it is some sort of fungus for what I have read, but don't know how to best treat it, nor what caused it. Can it be do to overwatering? lack of sun? HELP we have become very fond of her :(

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Yes, but I did change it from one room to another thinking it would have more light, problem is that curtains go down when the little one sleeps napps, so several times a day it went dark. I now changed it again to the main room of the house, but leafs keep getting brown.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Welcome to the world of ficus. I’d say be patient and it will probably quit throwing its tantrum eventually. Ficus often don’t like changes, but once acclimated to a location they settle in nicely.

Ask a Question