Help dying plants!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Much needed help for my indoor plants!!
I have an orange tree, and two plants I can’t identify that are both dying and I don’t know why!
Recently they all contracted mealy bug and then my orange tree got cotton cushion scale. They are not recovering well despite killing the pests with a spray.
Please could someone give me some information on how to bring my plants back to their full potential!
I linked photos of my plants so you can see the issues they have.
Thank you so much!!
304909D1-74A6-44BF-8447-F039CF774428.jpeg
F76C3549-940E-4D6D-AF21-A84B8A27DA05.jpeg
11BDD0A2-26B5-48FE-9152-D5842CBBA9FD.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your reply, yes we keep them inside but in a sun room so there’s lots of natural light that gets to them. We water them everyday or every other day, And they’re planted in ceramic pots that have drainage holes at the bottom

Reaction score
Country
United States
I talking to a guy at app.vodify.us for a similar issue on my plant and he told me I'd used too much pesticide and told me to water the plants once excessively to clear out the left over pesticide. hopefully that helps but feel free to try the site

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I talking to a guy at app.vodify.us for a similar issue on my plant and he told me I'd used too much pesticide and told me to water the plants once excessively to clear out the left over pesticide. hopefully that helps but feel free to try the site
thank you so much i’ll try that!

Ask a Question