Hello!

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Greetings everyone!

I'm Marius and we recently moved in a house with a small garden. We're living in Lower Saxony, Germany. I have some basic knowledge about gardening but I think a lot of questions will come in the future.

The garden is about 200m², mainly ornamental with lawn and some perenials and shrubs.

I also started some bonsais recently and want to find them a place in the existing structure. I'm also thinking about some vegetables in raised beds if the space allows it.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, and welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a bit of a start there, look forward to you keeping us updated.

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Bonjour, @Marius! What type of perennials do you have? :geek:
Bounjour @LouisFerdinand ,

if I remember correctly from what I saw last year and if I identified them well, I have some Irises, Alcea, a Brown eyed Susan, Achilea, some Lavender, some Poppies come here and there, Calamint, Anemone, different Alliums, different Sedums. Correct me if some are not perennials or names are weird :)

I'll have to come with some photos this spring once they bloom. And also pass some time with them to get to know the plant types.

Ask a Question