Hello

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Very new to gardening. Just trying to plant herbs & vegetables to use in my dishes. Started in those starter kits under grow lights and transplanted to grow bags to go outside eventually. I really want an indoor herb space. Just so overwhelmed with all the reading & learning there is to know. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, and welcome to the forum.
Don't let all the reading overwhelm you, there are people who make a living out of writing it, cookery and gardening books sell better than most, but actually the plants really want to grow, and will if you give them half a chance :)
I don't know if they do it in the US, but here you will find pots of growing herbs in the supermarket. I have bought thyme that way, the plants are all much too close together and a bit strained from being grown under lights, but I separated them carefully, planted them individually and got about twenty good healthy plants in a few weeks, enough to give lots away. I reckon it would work with other herbs.
Anyway, look forward to seeing you around :)

Ask a Question