Hello!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Wendco and welcome to the forums :) With a bit of luck and a fair wind we might be helpful here and there if we make an effort ;) Looking forward to having a look at your gardening space, we like pictures!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! We are in Texas also--central Texas. I'll offer any advice I can, but we are in different climate zones and soil conditions, so take it with a grain of salt.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum. I am far away enough from Texas that I am not sure I can help much, but watch out for a weed that looks like a vetch, I saw some people from E. Texas discussing it on a post a couple before yours. Seems it is popping up everywhere and needs clobbering early ;)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I’m new to gardening and landscaping. Came to this community searching for advise and help. Thank you in advance for the welcoming and your most needed guidance.
Welcome Wendco! This is a really great forum with very friendly and very knowledgeable people!

Ask a Question